- If you are moving into another house or apartment. Self storage can make the transition from one home to another easier. It can be especially helpful if your new home is smaller than your first, or if you don’t want to move some of your older belongings into your new space.
- If you want to de-clutter your living environment. Sometimes our lives do become overwhelming – literally – and our homes can quickly become cluttered with all the things we have been collecting over time. De-cluttering can help you uncover space you forgot you had, can help improve the comfort of your home and make your space feel lighter and more enjoyable to be in. Self storage gives you the option of putting prized belongings somewhere safe and out of the way.
- If you are a traveler. Self storage offers peace of mind for travelers who are always on the move and do not necessarily have a permanent home. Self storage offers the convenience of flexibility and safety for these persons.
- If you run a home business. If you are running a home business that has stock, you know that keeping your business merchandise, supplies, and equipment in a secure, organized and designated location can be a challenge. Self storage offers one solution for home-based businesses that do not utilize retail space or an office location outside of the home.
- If you have seasonal storage needs. These can range from gardening tools and equipment to holiday decorations, things we usually pack away for months at a time until they are needed again. But what about other things like a boat. Some boat owners are not comfortable leaving their boats outdoors and exposed to the elements during the long winter. Self storage is an option for these kinds of seasonal needs.
Providence Self Storage is a family owned and operated self-storage and truck rental business. Our facility was built on a tract of property that has been family owned since 1934, and we are the third-generation owners.
We offer a safe, clean, and well maintained facility which is fully fenced, gated and under twenty-four-hour video surveillance. Our facility provides standard drive-up units from 5×5 to 15×40 as well as temperature controlled units from 5×5 to 10×20, all located on one floor for easy access. We are also a Penske Truck Rental agent, the industry leader in rental trucks.
Providence Self Storage is a family owned and operated self-storage and truck rental business. Our facility was built on a tract of property that was family held since 1934, and we are the third-generation owners.
We offer a safe, clean, and well-maintained facility which is fully fenced, gated and under twenty-four-hour video surveillance. Our facility provides standard drive-up units from 5×5 to 15×40 as well as temperature-controlled units from 5×5 to 10×20, all located on one floor for easy access. We are also an agent for Penske, the industry leader in .
When you contact Providence Self Storage, you are dealing with one of the facility owners, not an employee which you are likely to find in one of the big box storage companies.
We provide a solution for your personal and business storage situations, as well as rental truck needs and moving and packing supplies.
Our facility is conveniently located minutes from the Oaks Exit of Route 422 in Upper Providence Township, serving Phoenixville, Oaks, Mont Clare, Collegeville and surrounding areas.
The managers at PROVIDENCE SELF STORAGE are the OWNERS they want to be sure you have a quality experience when storing at one of our clean, affordable facilities. Give us a chance to show you we stand behind our words.
The advice on this website is provided as a courtesy for informational purposes only. “Helpful Hints” are offered as-is and no warranty is expressed or implied.